Bomb Discs, LLC
Last updated: July 19, 2021
- Privacy Notice: This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://bombdiscs.com/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing: We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not give it out to external marketing or advertising entities.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information: You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Data Security: We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, such as contact data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “HTTPS” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
We also protect your information offline. The only office staff who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Security Logs and Scans: The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged-in users, and usernames of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log-out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 60 days.
This site is also scanned for potential malware and vulnerabilities by iThemes Security Pro. We do not send personal information to iThemes, and comments are disabled to prevent the potential posting of personal data on posts and pages.
- Google Analytics and Cookies: We use Google Analytics to gain insights and improve the functionality of this website. As such, this 3rd-party tool requires “cookies” enabled for this site. This helps assist with tracking pages visited, device usage, and overall user behavior while browsing this website. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. In addition, visiting the login page sets a temporary cookie that aids compatibility with some alternate login methods. This cookie contains no personal data and expires after 1 hour.
- Links to External Resources: This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.